Project List Redesign
This week's release features a major revamp of the project list. The old design displayed your projects like a spreadsheet, which meant that the columns of project details were limited in number and had to show information that was relevant during all production phases.
Your projects are now on their own 'cards' instead of in single rows. Each card displays the most relevant project details based on its current phase.
When team members land on project pages that have new messages, they will now see red icons on those individual conversations. These icons will display the number of new messages that are waiting for them and will disappear once these messages are read.
- The "Start a Project" button is now only available from the hamburger menu
- The "Submit" button for project messaging is now fixed to the bottom right of the text input
- Watch pages and review pages now accommodate any aspect ratio
- Pending invitations to the platform are now available from the Team tab
- Support widget has been relabeled
- Company logos are now visible on shared SNAPs that do not show financial information
- Project Members no longer see activity feed items for Deliverable uploads that have not been approved by a Project Admin
- Creative candidates are now visible on the Team tab to the appropriate users during Bid Selection phase