A production manager can update the project details at any time by navigating to the project's Overview tab and click the Edit button. Any information about the project details can be updated. Please be sure to click “Save” to lock in any changes made.
Articles in this section
- Who can I add to the project team?
- How can I update the project details?
- Group multiple projects in a production
- Why am I not able to access the deliverables tab on a project?
- How do I change the payment options on a project after the RFP has been submitted and sent to my vendors?
- An asset/deliverable disappeared from my project page, was this asset/deliverable deleted?
- How do I accept a bid?
- How do I mark a project complete?
- What is "Hide Project/Unhide Project”? Who does it hide it from?
- How can I reopen a closed or completed project?