A production manager can update the project details at any time by navigating to the project's Overview tab and click the Edit button. Any information about the project details can be updated. Please be sure to click “Save” to lock in any changes made.
Articles in this section
- Who can I add to the project team?
- How can I update the project details?
- Why am I not able to access the deliverables tab on a project?
- An asset/deliverable disappeared from my project page, was this asset/deliverable deleted?
- How can I select a winning bid?
- How do I mark a project complete?
- What is "Hide Project/Unhide Project”? Who does it hide it from?
- How can I reopen a closed or completed project?
- How can users see when project details are updated?
- How do I invite vendors to collaborate on a project?