A project marked “Complete” can be reopened at any time, unless it has been deleted. Inside the project page, open the Actions menu and select “Reopen Project” from the dropdown menu. This will automatically move the project back to the Active stage.
Articles in this section
- Who can I add to the project team?
- How can I update the project details?
- Group multiple projects in a production
- Why am I not able to access the deliverables tab on a project?
- How do I change the payment options on a project after the RFP has been submitted and sent to my vendors?
- An asset/deliverable disappeared from my project page, was this asset/deliverable deleted?
- How do I accept a bid?
- How do I mark a project complete?
- What is "Hide Project/Unhide Project”? Who does it hide it from?
- How can I reopen a closed or completed project?