A project marked “Complete” can be reopened at any time, unless it has been deleted. Inside the project page, open the Actions menu and select “Reopen Project” from the dropdown menu. This will automatically move the project back to the Active stage.
Articles in this section
- Who can I add to the project team?
- How can I update the project details?
- Why am I not able to access the deliverables tab on a project?
- An asset/deliverable disappeared from my project page, was this asset/deliverable deleted?
- How can I select a winning bid?
- How do I mark a project complete?
- What is "Hide Project/Unhide Project”? Who does it hide it from?
- How can I reopen a closed or completed project?
- How can users see when project details are updated?
- How do I invite vendors to collaborate on a project?