Notify users of unsaved changes
Updates to our technologies now require us to stay in project tabs while something is 'unsaved'. This means that users can't switch project tabs (i.e. go from Deliverables to Team tabs) without losing their work.
To prevent accidental abandonment of changes, we've added a warning modal to let you know when your proposed navigation could threaten what's happening on your screen. This is most relevant to tab changes during deliverable and asset uploads and updates to the Overview tab.
- Bids used to be accidentally hidden from collaborators on projects (note: this is in reference to collaborators from different companies than the client who 'own's the project). They should now see them in full.
- Fixed a copy/avatar issue on Activity Feed items for invites
- New vendor companies invited to bid after the RFP would sometimes show two bid cards. Now only one should show.
- Progress bar of uploads no longer overlaps with app header on scroll.
- Whitelist vendor invites were appearing with the incorrect status on the Vendor tab in Company Settings. This has been fixed.