If an asset or deliverable has disappeared from your project page, it is possible that it may have been deleted by another user. Some assets or deliverables may temporarily disappear if they are being uploaded to the platform. If you are concerned that a deliverable is missing, please contact StudioNow Technical Support.
Articles in this section
- Who can I add to the project team?
- How can I update the project details?
- Why am I not able to access the deliverables tab on a project?
- An asset/deliverable disappeared from my project page, was this asset/deliverable deleted?
- How can I select a winning bid?
- How do I mark a project complete?
- What is "Hide Project/Unhide Project”? Who does it hide it from?
- How can I reopen a closed or completed project?
- How can users see when project details are updated?
- How do I invite vendors to collaborate on a project?