If you cannot access the deliverables tab on a project, it might be because you are not a member of the project team. In this case, you will want to contact the project team lead at your company or the account admin, as they will be able to add you to the project. If you are on the project team and still cannot access the deliverables tab, try refreshing the page. If the issue persists contact StudioNow Technical Support.
Articles in this section
- Who can I add to the project team?
- How can I update the project details?
- Why am I not able to access the deliverables tab on a project?
- An asset/deliverable disappeared from my project page, was this asset/deliverable deleted?
- How can I select a winning bid?
- How do I mark a project complete?
- What is "Hide Project/Unhide Project”? Who does it hide it from?
- How can I reopen a closed or completed project?
- How can users see when project details are updated?
- How do I invite vendors to collaborate on a project?